May Poem

You,just you is what makes stay

You,just you is what keeps me from going astray

You,just you is what keep me right

You,just you is what I cannot forgot

Through you is when I see no neglect

Leaving has caused me regret

Making me feel sorry

Making me want to leave as well

What a knifes stroke would feel

Will the scar take away all this pain

Guess I will have to try it out

Oh wait I cannot leave without saying

GOODBYE

Authors Note:

This poem is about a love story gone wrong and something which was not all happy and as a social teacher would say Disney type. I have seen this kind of situation happen to many people and it just came to me after watching 13 reasons why even though they have different reasons for the person to commit. In the first sentence it talks about how the guy is able to stay when the person he loves is with him and in a sense she holds him down.  In the second sentence the guy in the poem talks about how he does not go anywhere when he is with her.  In the beginning of the poem he talks about how she makes the guy feel so good and how she has an immense effect on his life. In the middle of the poem we see that they have been separated and now he started to feel remorse and regret. His life is starting to change for the worse. He starts to feel like he has lost everything and now it is his time to leave as well.  He starts to have suicidal thoughts and eventually he goes towards the route of suicide. He kills himself by slitting his wrists and bleeding out just like Hannah baker in 13 reasons why. I believe that suicide is never the answer even though for many people after they lose something important in their life they believe that it is over for them.  It may feel like that but you just need to get up and try to get over it because once you do you will feel much better. If you ever have suicidal thoughts you should talk to someone you can trust or if you do not know anyone you can call the anonymous suicidal helpline 1800-273-8255